Eleaf Istick Mega 80w Kit
iStick Pico Mega, an upgraded version of iStick Pico, is compatible with both 26650 and 18650 cells. It is updated with the new firmware which features a simpler interface for VW mode, a Smart mode for easy operation and a custom logo for fun.
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: High-rate 18650 cell (Continuous discharge current should be above 25A)
Cell type High-rate 26650 cell (Continuous discharge current should be above 35A)
Output mode: Smart/VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR-M1,M2,M3) mode
Output wattage: 1-80W
Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes)
Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (Smart/VW/Bypass mode)
Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉ (TC modes)
1. EC NC 0.25ohm Head: Being capable of working under high wattage, the newly added stainless steel 316L NotchCoilTM (EC NC 0.25ohm±0.05ohm Head) will give you a great vaping experience with large vapor production and good flavor.
2. New Firmware V1.01: The new firmware features a simpler interface for VW mode, a Smart mode for easy operation and a custom logo for fun.
3. Interchangeable 18650 or 26650 Cell:The iStick Pico Mega can be powered by a 26650 cell or a 18650 cell when inserted with the battery sleeve. The magnetic battery cover is for ease of changing the cell.
4. Powerful Output and Various Modes Available: It allows an intelligent and satisfying draw with 80W maximum output and switchable Smart/VW/Bypass/TC(Ni,Ti,SS,TCR) modes.
5. Unique Bottom Design: The ventilation holes at the bottom are for better heat dissipation and the adjustment buttons are located at the bottom as well.
Micro USB Port
Charging: The recommended way is to charge the 18650 or 26650 cell externally. The cell can also be charged in the iStick Pico Mega through the side USB port via 1A wall adapter or computer.
Firmware upgrading: The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
Batteries NOT included!