Smok Baby Beast
The SMOKTech Micro TFV8 Baby Beast Tank is the a smaller form factor of the TFV8 Cloud Beast, featuring 3mL juice reservoir, precision airflow control, signature hinged top-fill system, and introducing the new Baby Turbo Engines coil structure.
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil – rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil – rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.2ohm V8 Baby-T6 Sextuple Coil – rated for 40-140W | recommended 70-90W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil – rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black, Gunmetal, Gold, Blue, Red, Green, and Rainbow
SMOK Baby Beast Package Includes:
- 1 SMOK TFV8 Baby Tank
- 1 Preinstalled V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Head
- 1 Extra V8 Baby-T8 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- Instruction Manual
Do not use Ni200 and Titanium coils with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.